MSc in Telematics Engineering
Study Telematics Engineering at the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain – part of the International Excellence Campus
The Master programme offers advanced knowledge on the last technologies and the state of the art of Telematics Engineering. The knowledge provided makes it ideal for different high demanded jobs such as developer of telematics applications, network and communications manager, data analyst, digital security expert or mobile application developer.
Some of the topics included in this Master programme are advanced internet concepts, network convergence, security, development of software projects, technologies for artificial intelligence, and more.
7 reasons to study telematics eng. at UPCT
- High quality lectures – UPCT is part of the IEC
- Facilities equipped with the latest technology
- The demand for Telematics Engineers is growing
- Time for internships during your studies
- Affordable Master programme – both tuition and living costs
- No IELTS or TOEFL necessary
- Amazing location at the Mediterranean sea
Facts and figures about the programme
- Standard period of study: 1 year
- Enrollment dates: April, July and September
- Entry requirements: BEng degree and B2 in English recommended
- Degree title: MSc in Telematics Engineering
- Tuition fees: 4,665 € for the whole programme
- Tuition language: English, with 30% in Spanish
Find out more by filling in the form
I am a big fan of Fernando Alonso’s and because of that I started to love the Spanish language and thought I must definitely go to Spain. Cartagena is an interesting city with an excellent technical University. that offers high quality education.